Wednesday 3 July 2013

Preface

         
 
            It is my pleasure that you decided to read my blog, specially tailored for success in studies or any field. What this blog needs from you is a dedicated approach to reading and more importantly including the things in the blog as a part of your daily life. So go ahead and give it your best, and remember to "Vibrate with zeal".

           This attempt is dedicated to my parents and my friends for inspiring me to do something better.

          Before starting my actual blog I would like to share the quote which inspires me to write,think and to do something different and  better.
         
" If you cannot remove obstacles from your life, learn to make something more beautiful out of it".

         and this one I think everyone should follow, " Whatever you are by nature, Keep to it; Never desert your line of talent, Be what nature intended you for and you will succeed."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment